NASIS FROST M.IKE is active in the marketing of refrigeration and air conditioning equipment.
“Quality” for the company means respect for the customer and service of his needs in the best possible way.
To achieve the aforementioned goal the company is committed to:
- compliance with applicable legal requirements
continuous improvement of the
- Quality Management System
the complete, immediate and systematic coverage of the needs of its customers.
- the high quality of the products.
supporting and providing all relevant instructions to customers.
- the prevention or even the immediate treatment of possible mistakes.
- continuous training of staff.
To achieve the above, the Management of NASIS FROST M.IKE:
- Establishes measurable quality objectives at the corporate level, which it closely monitors through management reviews.
Has developed and installed a Quality Management System (QMS) according to the standard ELOT EN 9001: 2015.
- Recognizes and provides all the necessary resources to meet the needs of the company both in human and logistical level, to ensure its smooth, efficient and effective operation.
- Promotes the continuous information and training of its executives.
- It continuously monitors and measures the critical parameters and processes, in order to ensure the quality and safety of facilities, services and personnel.
- It strives to achieve continuous improvement of its services, processes and Management System.
- It has executives with high scientific training and experience and invests in their continuous information and training, in order to promote Quality in each of their activities.
- It systematically reviews the quality policy for its adequacy.
Adopting the principle of continuous improvement, the Management of NASIS FROST M.IKE recognizes and rewards teamwork as well as individual effort, invests in people, respects the customer and society as a whole.
The management of the company is committed to the implementation of this quality policy.